Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Frugal Reading List for September

Ahhhh, I love reading books in the Fall season.   Blustery winds and rainy days make it easy to curl up with a book and eat everything pumpkin flavored.

My new read aloud book with Stormy is On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  We just finished Little House on the Prairie and are moving on through the series.
I am still reading Dune by Frank Hebert.  Almost to the halfway mark and still enjoying it very much.  Before bed I am reading Grace in Africa by Kay Marshall Strom.  My book is actually on the Kindle that I downloaded free.  So far I am enjoying it as a guilty pleasure romance read set in the time of the African slave trade.  I finished Trance-formation of America and have not chosen a new non-fiction book yet.
If I can finish up these two books this month I will be satisfied.  Next month is soon enough to pick out something more educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment