Monday, September 5, 2016

Menu Monday - Labor Day!

Here's is my menu ideas for the upcoming week. This past week I cleaned out and unplug a freezer that seemed to be running all the time and I know that means my electric bill is running up as well.  Our fridge is stuffed with food to be eaten, so it's like leftovers all week kind of cooking.


Breakfast:
French Toast with homemade syrup
Yogurt - Homemade in the crockpot
Eggs and toast

Lunch and dinner:
Sloppy Lentils
Chicken pot pie
Beans

Snacks and desserts:
Applesauce cake
Banana Bread with chocolate chips made in my bread machine (I never made this last week)
Ice cream cones

I did not follow the plan last week.  I've been too busy to keep the fridge stocked like I usually do.  I love Fall but it is by far the busiest time of year.   My kitchen is a disaster but in a canning way of disaster.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment