Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Pretty Girl Genre




Let me start out by saying that I love my husband and everything about him I find adorable, including this.  His favorite genre is definitely the pretty girl genre.  It really doesn't matter who they are, or what style they sing, if they have a cute picture on their insert, he is interested.  Here is a prime example:   

Liz Phair

Ok, so he really isn't that bad.  He did download this CD but only after he was a fan of Liz Phair.  But it is true that when we receive new CDs, during the sort process, we set aside all the pretty girls.  With that said, if you are also a fan of the pretty girl genre, you are shopping in the right store because he keeps us well supplied.

Ashley Jade

Kelly Clarkson

Now to be fair, my iPod is full of male artists. I believe it's just a guy-girl thing.  So no worries, I'll do my best to keep up with the cute guy genre.  How about this one?

Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment