Sunday, April 29, 2012

Loose Change and Indie

This weekend I watched the documentary "Loose Change".  As a matter of fact, I watched it twice to make sure I heard it right the first time.  It is quite an eye-opener about what and who could be behind the attacks on 9/11.  I'll keep my opinions to myself but check it out if you haven't seen it.  (We watched it on Netflix.) To console myself afterwards and balance out some karma, I dug deep into my Indie CDs and posted a few for us. 
Analecta

Cinemagic

Madking Ludwig

Mary Lou Lord

I know it may not be what you were expecting from me today, but with the exception of the Mary Lou Lord CD, all of them are rare and hard to find.  Kind of like the truth about 9/11.

Now I'm off to further console myself with green chili enchiladas, Dr. Pepper and an X-Files marathon.  The truth is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment