Friday, March 23, 2012

Yes, We Accept Visa and Mastercard

After what seemed like a trillion phone calls, applications and trips to the bank we now have our credit card processing up and running!  We were pretty picky about our processor and what we wanted, or actually didn't want.  We didn't want to see your credit card number so we searched out the best security certificate and found the right processor for us.  So now, if you buy from our store it is private and secure.  We did reluctantly agree to accept orders by phone and we will have to manually process those orders.  If you are thinking about starting an online business and need some advice, don't hesitate to ask.  My brain is overflowing with what I'm learning.

Next, we are going to focus on advertising.  I've been researching SEO, my husband has been looking at other sites and avenues.  More about that later when I've got more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment