Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Indie = Love

I love Indie music and I've decided to really build my store around it  I have tons of CDs that can be pretty tough to find and I just want to share the love.  My latest effort is starting a pinterest board: Indie = Love

Now I'm not saying that I love all Indie music, there's plenty out there that I don't enjoy, but isn't that the point?  To me it's about getting out of the mainstream, showing some spirit and giving the struggling bands a chance because they are making some really great music that never gets the notice it deserves.  

Now my store is def. a work in progress and especially the Indie selection.  There's no doubt that mainstream sells better and I have bills to pay so you'll find both at AK Music Storm but here's a link to my growing Indie selection - ak music storm/Indie

Here's hoping that I can bring this dream to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment