Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Stay at Home Dad and iPods

This is my post about why I love having a stay-at-home dad why it works so well for us.  I know that many people cannot understand why I, as the mother would choose to go to work.  There is many reasons and here are a few of my favorites.

Having a house-husband is the best.  When something breaks down, he's there to fix it.  Many a morning I've left to go to work with say a dripping faucet and I come home and Voila! it's fixed.  Ditto for the stove and septic system.  It's a bonus that he's a wonderful cook, cleans up after himself and when pesky telephone salesmen call, he actually has some fun with them.

Our baby is daddy's little girl.  They are building such a strong bond and relationship that will carry them through life.  

Financially it make sense.  I have a decent job only 4 miles from our home as an office manager.  Nick, my husband, is self employed and works out of our home.  He mechanics, welds and for the most part runs our store.  He is our in house repair tech, so if you buy one of our iPods, cameras or any gizmo he has probably refurbished it.  Most of our iPods come with new batteries, he likes to run diagnostics on the hard drive to make sure it's up to snuff.  He loves to talk on the phone to our customers about any questions they have and offers a 90 day labor warranty on all our electronics.  It's so nice that he is at home to do all this.  So don't hesitate to buy from us if you are worried about the used condition.  We'll go out of our way to make sure you'll get a good deal.  Shop at our store:  akmusicstorm




40 gb iPod
 

No comments:

Post a Comment