Friday, March 30, 2012

SEO and R.E.M.

Today really was not my favorite day.  I spent the majority of it researching SEO, marketing and spiders.  I'm not as clueless as I was before but I am, without a doubt, a newbie.  The day was made better by R.E.M.  Another one of my favorite bands.  To make me feel better, and to share the love, I took a break from my research (and playing Castleville) to list 3 of their CDs.
Automatic For the People
 This CD is my favorite R.E.M. album.  But it does not contain my favorite song by them.  My favorite song is Losing My Religion.  Every time I hear that song it hits me like a ton of bricks.  It's me.
Eponymous
 Eponymous is a best of album and I like it a lot.  It's a great intro to who they were in the early years.
Green
 The beginning of the Warner years.  No doubt there are subtle changes in their music but I really don't mind. 

Tomorrow will be another day of SEO learning.  I can only hope the music will keep my inspired.  Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment