Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rolling Stones & eBay

For the first time I sat and enjoyed a Rolling Stone album I've never listened to before, Bridge to Babylon.  I don't have it for sale at musicstorm but on my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/spindriftgifts

We've been selling on eBay for several years and for the most part, sales have been good and steady but the fees are killing us, hence the step out to the new store.  We'll be keeping the eBay store open, its main function will be to promote ak Music Storm.  Check it out, there is some great music over there that may never find itself here.  I'm way to lazy to keep re-listing the old music when I have so much new to share.

Although I know I will have to keep popular, mainstream music listed, my passion is for Indie and local bands.  I raised 3 boys and all 3 have been involved in bands.  It was so much fun going to their shows, watching them open for the main acts, going to the festivals and just jamming in the garage.  I loved every minute of it and want to share that love with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment