Sunday, September 15, 2013

The First Step

It's a funny thing when your rose colored blinders come off and you see the world for what it is.  You actually go through the whole greiving process as when a loved one dies.  When you first wake up there is denial.  The next emotion I felt was withdrawl.  My whole focus was to gather up my family and move to the middle of the wilderness and hide.  Then you feel acceptance, followed by utter disillusionment.  Right now, I am angry.  

The anger is good.  It gives me courage to speak out and blog again.  I really cannot pin point when it turned to anger but reading about the Syria conflict made me realize that I am not doing enough.  I don't believe that the Syria conflict will turn into WWIII but I do believe it will set the table and it it time to warn people.

It is Sunday today and as I start writing this.  The most important step you can do, even if it is the only thing that you do, is to make sure of your salvation.  The bottom line is, what can man do to you if you are safe in the arms of the Lord?  Do you know if you are going to Heaven if you were to die today?  Do you want to know how?  I would love to show you how.

For many this is a personal step.  If you would like to talk to me about it, please feel free to email me at spinz33@hotmail.com and I will be happy to email, message you or call you and share the Bible's message of salvation and the hope found in it.

In a later blog, when I have time to sit down and actually outline and prepare, I will share many Bible verses but for this morning the fire is burning too hot and I just wanted to type out this quick message and make the offer to contact you.  

It's time for me to join my family for worship.  We will be listening to Pastor Anderson this morning and studying the Bible.  May you enjoy this day as well.

Lovin' life and the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment