Monday, October 31, 2016

Menu Monday - October 31

I hate to brag but in about an hour I will be smearing real butter on my homemade bread.  If only you could  smell my house right now.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love my bread machine?  

This week we are still cleaning out the fridge and I have a solid plan in place already.

Breakfast: breakfast burritos and potato pancakes (to help me use up applesauce)

Lunch/Dinners: sloppy lentils (used up Heinz 57 sauce in there), biscuits and gravy and take out cheeseburgers

Snacks/Desserts:  chocolate cake and hubby went shopping hungry and came home with a lot of our favorite snacks (smoked almonds and cheesy crackers)

Still trying to eat intuitively but I am running into the problem of not being hungry.  It turns into a cycle of not eating because I am not hungry but knowing I should eat to get the metabolism going.  Serioulsly need to exercise to solve this problem I bet.


No comments:

Post a Comment