Saturday, August 13, 2016

I Am In Love With Life

Sitting here listening to my canner go jiggle, jiggle and watching my chickens scratch out in the yard, I had an incredible sense of peace settle over me and I know that I love my blessed life.

It's not that life is perfect by any means.  There are a few family dramas unfolding and I sold something on eBay and that's going south but hopefully it can be resolved without too much pain.  My mechanic hubby is so busy I hardly see him and summer is coming to an end.  So not a perfect life, but still so blessed.

There has been changes since the last time I blogged here.  We have adopted many animals including two dogs, two cats and ten chickens.  It has been so much fun watching these new critters meld themselves into our lives and it is amazing how much love can be exchanged between us.  The sad news would be that we did lose our beloved dog, Oddball but he did live an long life of sixteen years and developed lung cancer that just was too much to fight.

The summer has been amazing.  My son from Texas moved up with his family and now lives in the city only 200 miles away.  It's been great catching up with him and getting to know my grandchildren.  It is so comforting to know that all of my close family lives right here in Alaska!

I have decided to start up blogging again and I want to focus on frugal living here in Alaska, frugal homeschooling and more.  

Absolutely lovin' life!

No comments:

Post a Comment