Saturday, December 31, 2016

All I Want To Do Is Read More - 2017

Once again I have been absent from this blog.  Some not serious health issues have kept me from enjoying life.  I'm still not back to normal but getting closer.  All this down time has given me time to contemplate life and what I would like to see different in 2017.

I just want to open up a honest to goodness book and read more.  Before we had wi-fi in our home and smart phones I would read 4-5 books a month, now I am only reading 4-5 a year.  Part of my recovery is to rest and to truly rest I need to turn off the screens and open those books.
 Currently I am reading three books.  Dune - yep still reading it.  The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker and a Janette Oke book on my kindle.  I would like to get back into the classics, especially Dickens and the Poirot mysteries by Agatha Christie.

Here's to 2017 and getting back to the basics. 

Lovin' Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment