Saturday, April 4, 2015

Goal Update and Spindrift Gifts - New Listings for April!

March was a terrible month for my family and I am glad to see April come around.  Spring is in the air, the birds are singing and I am ready to go on with life which includes working toward my monthly goals.

One of the goals I set and usually achieve is listing 5 new items on our eBay store.  Here is what is new at Spindrift Gifts.

I actually made these boot cuffs last month but never managed to get them listed.  They turned out super cute and were fun to make.  I made a small or girls size and a large to extra large size.  I made Stormy a set and let me tell you they are so cute with her rubber boots and they help keep her pant legs tucked in.  I love a win-win.


 We have been selling more and more cameras lately so I listed this one.  It's an older Cannon but it seems to take pretty nice pictures.  


I also thinned out our DVD collection and listed two movies.  We recently watched Jurassic Park III and 3:10 to Yuma and decided we could live without them.  For the past couple of years we have been thinning it out with the goal of having only family friendly movies in our home.  This means anything with nudity, language or explicit matters will need to go. It has been tough at times because some of our favorite movies have been sold or donated but we are really trying to stick to our guns on this one.

As for my other goals, last month was a bust.  I did manage to back up my computer after a blue screen of death moment.  Not sure how much longer I can hold the mechanic back from changing out my drive for a solid state one.  I also managed to read a book but that is about it.

Still lovin' life even when it throws a curve ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment