Friday, February 13, 2015

Trim Healthy Mama Weekly Menu

I'm super excited because I finally worked out an eating schedule that works for me!  I'm making it through the day without getting hungry and over-eating.

8:30 - eat breakfast
11:30 - eat lunch
2:30 - snack
5:30 - dinner
9:00 - hot tea w/dark chocolate on a stressful day (ha! I mean everyday).

Seems simple enough, but it took me awhile to figure it out and I am still on a time crunch in the morning so I'm looking to making more pre-made morning meals.

Here's what I'm planning to eat this week.

Breakfasts:  Steel-cut oats (E), Healthy pancakes (never made them last week), fried eggs (S), cheesy omelet (S), Cottage Toast (E), Savory Protein Muffins (S or E), Breakfast Quinoa (E)

Lunches:  Bean Burgers (E) from the freezer (yay!), Tuna on "S" Bread (S), Waldorf Salad (FP), Nicey Ricey Salad w/leftover Quinoa (E), Pea Salad (S) - this is a maybe, Savory Protein Muffins(S or E), leftovers

Dinners:  Roasted chicken (S), Chicken Pot Pie- S (Satisfying Eats), Egg roll in a Bowl (S), Skillet Pizza (S), Quiche (S), Bean Burgers (E), Better than Chef Salad - S (hopefully I will have some leftover roasted chicken for this).

Snacks:  Savory Crackers - S (Satisfying Eats), Boiled or Deviled Eggs (S), Yogurt w/Berries (S), Popcorn (E), Baked Oatmeal Muffins (from the freezer and my life before THM but amazingly still on plan if I only eat one) - E

Drinks:  Kefir shakes, GGMS, The Shrinker and Pumpkin Pie Sip

I have all the groceries I need in the house for this week and a good day in the kitchen will knock most of this list off.  If it doesn't work out I have a back up plan...

Last week, I was on plan at least 90% of the time but I didn't always eat what was on the menu.  I ate more taco salads than I planned and the only pizza I managed to make and eat was skillet pizza.  I didn't make the Quiche or pancakes so they are on the list again.

For the rest of the family I am planning on making Cornbread Casserole, Tuna Casserole, Bread and  a cake with sprinkles to cheer Stormy up.  She has not been feeling well the past week.  So far I have already made the bread, cake and Cornbread Casserole.

I took a peek on the scales this morning and lost another pound, but my official weigh-in will be on Sunday.

Lovin' Life minus one pound at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment